Fill Your Care Home Beds For The Fees You Need
Essential Tips For Filling your Beds and Maintaining Full Occupancy at The Fees You Need
Keeping your beds full is vital…keeping your beds full for the fees you need, to deliver the quality of care they deserve, is essential.
Maintaining full occupancy at the right fees for you so that you can deliver the care you want is tough, especially when authorities want to pay you far less than you truly need. But it is possible to do both.
In this special guide from Chris Briggs, especially written for care home owners and Registered Managers you will discover:
- What your top priority needs to be and it’s not the quality of the care you deliver.
- How to develop a waiting list for your beds.
- How to command the fees you need rather than accept what’s offered.
- How to attract your ideal clients and say ‘no’ to the rest.
- Your greatest asset and how to look after it.
- How to develop strong relationships with those who can impact your business the most.
- The long term difference you can make to your business.
Don’t delay, get your copy now, just fill in the form opposite and click the “Download now” button.